International Girls: Poem

Girls and ladies! Women are just something else. I was just thinking about the countless girls from abroad who have kind off asked me out or who I have dated and my this is what I came up with in just 5 minutes!

International Girls

SI girl love the way you sing
Im gonna give you my everything

Fijian girl so tough yet can love me
Its not a joke just let us be

Aussie girl you wild as PNG mate
But so hard for me to date

Chinese girl just so easy to date
But you might be counterfeit

Kiwi girl c'mon teach me the Haka
Get in that All Black car-car

Japanese girl damn you're so high tech
Girl forget the past I want you back

English girl pretty as the Queen
Please your heart let me win

US girl so cool like Obama
Makes me wanna...

French girl love you lips and language
Au revior we going on a voyage

Indian girl full of jewelry and dance
You know one at first glance

West Papuan girl my closest neighbor
Let's get married now not later

Pinoy girl so white as sand
Had one but did not understand

And PNG girl what can I say
You see a new one everyday

by Nelson Thom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREAT MEDIA COVERAGE ON SIR MICHAEL'S LAST EVENTS

A true Knight of PNG

WAU: Bad roads, great people, awesome WWII Commemorations